It’s easy. To use any BlenderBottle shaker cup to make the smoothest shake imaginable, simply:
- Drop the BlenderBall wire whisk into the bottle, along with your ingredients.
- Screw on the lid and snap the flip cap shut.
- Shake well.
- Add liquid ingredients first, then add powders and thicker ingredients.
- Before shaking, screw the lid firmly onto the base and press the flip cap down until you hear an audible snap. That’s the sign that the cap is securely closed.
- For best mixing action, hold the upper half of the bottle firmly and shake by rotating your wrist.
- The surgical-grade stainless steel BlenderBall whisk is designed to remain in the cup while you drink, even if you’re drinking plain water. In addition, it will never rust, chip, or peel.
Read Next – BlenderBottle Classic Loop Top Shaker Bottle
- Wash bottle before initial use and immediately after every use. Trust us on this—there’s not much worse than a week-old protein shake.
- If you have a white Radian lid looking off-color, try scrubbing it with a wet wipe to clean it up.
- Most components of your BlenderBottle shaker are top-rack dishwasher safe (the insulated BlenderBottle Radian will need to be hand-washed). The BlenderBall wire whisk should be placed in the silverware bin.
- Alternately, bottles may be washed by hand in warm soapy water. (Please note the warning below regarding hot liquids.)
Read Next – Best Blender Bottle Ball Top Pick in 2021
Removing Odors from BlenderBottle Shaker Cups:
Stinky bottle? Most BPA-free plastics can retain odors if not cleaned promptly after use (again, nix the week-old protein shake). Instead, try these tips for removing odors from your BlenderBottle shaker:
- Fill a bottle with a mixture of baking soda and vinegar and allow it to sit overnight, with flip cap open.
- Sprinkle a piece of newspaper with water, or place several drops of vanilla extract on a few paper towels. Crumple newspaper or paper towels and place them inside the bottle. The screw-on lid and let the bottle sit for 24 hours, with a flip cap closed.
- Place damp coffee grounds inside the bottle. The screw-on lid and allow the bottle to sit overnight, with a flip cap closed.
- After cleaning the bottle out, leaving the lid off and letting it air out can do wonders.
Read Next – Aicok Juicer Wheatgrass
BlenderBottle Classic Loop Top Shaker Bottle 3-Pack, 28 ounce, Colors May Vary
$29.97 out of stock
1 used from $19.87
BlenderBottle Strada Insulated Shaker Bottle with Locking Lid, 24-Ounce, Black
$18.82 in stock
3 used from $14.12
Read Next – Top 5 Best Orange Juicer Machine Available