Today, we will look closely at Oster Jussimple 5-Speed Easy Juice Extractor. This category is the most crowded, so the manufacturers must develop features to distinguish them from the competition.
This particular juicer has no unique feature; it is a straightforward, simple juicer that does its job well.
Read NEXT – Oster Jussimple Easy Juice Extractor
Features Oster JusSimple Juice Extractor
It is made by Sunbeam, a company that was started in 1901. Is a well-known brand name and a reliable performance, without any marketing fancy features, enough?
The Oster JusSimple Easy Clean Juice Extractor has been on the market since 2015 and has remained among the best sellers.
Is it justified? Stay with us, and we will find out.
To Whom it is Indeed?
This is a home-use juicer, and it is made simple to use.
No prior knowledge is necessary. It is pretty simple to use.
It is made for people that want to eat and drink healthy but don’t trust commercial brands and don’t mind doing a little work themselves.
And people that are always in a rush will also benefit from this juicer because there is no cutting into small pieces needed.
What’s Included in the Package?
You will find a juicer with all the necessary parts in the package, a dry pulp bin, a juice pitcher, and an instruction manual with some recipes with several ingredients, not all of which the average kitchen may have.
Oster Jussimple Review: Overview of features
This juicer is averagely sized for the category, the dimensions are 13.5 x 8 x 16.2 inches, and the weight is almost 9 pounds.
So it will take up some space in your kitchen, but no more than the competitors.
The design is excellent, nothing vanguard, with stainless steel finish as the central theme for the body. The rest of the juicer’s many parts are made of plastic.
The overall impression is that the build quality is good.
You will like
- Easy to use and clean. Extra-wide chute allows whole fruits to be juiced, so there is no need for cutting down to small pieces. Rinse and active filter require no scrubbing, which will also be a time saver. The removable parts are dishwasher safe—the 32 oz. A juice pitcher with a froth separator and a large pulp bin are also attractive features that save you time. You don’t have to empty them in the middle of juicing.
- Powerful motor. The 1000 Watts motor can handle everything you throw, except maybe stones. It has 5-speed settings, so there are enough options for all kinds of fruits and vegetables. The users report solid performance in juicing leafy greens, which is a weak point for any centrifugal juicer.
- No-drip nozzle. After you are finished juicing, turn the nozzle tip upwards. This will prevent a dripping and unnecessary mess in the kitchen.
You may not like
- Pulpy juice. The juicer makes smoothies out of some fruits and vegetables, particularly carrots. Many users complain that the carrot juice is too pulpy and can be compared to a smoothie. But this can be considered subjective because many people like juices that way.
- Lukewarm juice. The juice can sometimes come out a little bit warmer than expected. So it is advisable to use frozen fruits and vegetables and consult the tables on speeds for certain types of fruits and vegetables.
- It cannot be clear. It is a little louder at high-speed settings than some quieter competitors.
As we said, this is a mid-range juicer, and as with all the products, the mid-range category always has the toughest competition.
Some of the main competitors are:
Oster Jussimple Vs. BELLA (13694) High Power Juice Extractor
This juicer equals Oster, just simple in power, 1000 Watts each. It also has a stainless steel finish and a wide feeding chute.
The downsides are that it has just two-speed settings, and the users complain that the waste bin is too small. The main advantage of Bella Juicer is its much lower price.
Oster Jussimple vs. Hamilton Beach 67650A Pro Juicer Machine
This juicer has slightly less power than Oster; just simple; it is roughly the same size. Similarities extend to a wide feeding chute and a large pulp bin.
This juicer’s main advantage is the lower price and the that all the parts that come into contact with food are BPA-free.
Read Next – Best Budget Blender 2022
Oster Jussimple vs. Household 600W Juicer
The difference in power is quite significant. 600 Watts compared to the 1000 Watts that Oster provides. So, the juicing results will not be the same.
Other downsides are also: just two-speed settings and the smaller feeding chute, 2.57 inches, compared to 3 inches that Oster just simple juicer has. However, it has a large waste bin and stainless steel design.
The main advantage is the price, much lower than our tested model, and the BPA-free parts that contact the food.
Read NEXT – Hamilton Beach Juicer Machine Feed Chute
Oster Jussimple 5 Speed Easy Clean Juice Extractor Review
Read Next – Old Fashioned Hand Juicer
Oster JusSimple 5 Speed Easy Clean Juice Extractor with Extra-Wide Feed Chute, FPSTJE9020-000, 1000W, Black/Silver
Easehold Juicer Machines Extractor 600W Centrifugal Juicers Electric Anti-Drip Dual Speed BPA-Free with Juice Jug and Pulp Container for Fruit Vegetable
Omega J8006HDS Nutrition Center Quiet Dual-Stage Slow Speed Masticating Juicer Makes Fruit and Vegetable 80 Revolutions per Minute High Juice, 200-Watt, Silver
$187.01 in stock
16 used from $179.53
Oster JusSimple 2-Speed Easy Clean Juice Extractor with Extra-Wide Feed Chute, FPSTJE9010-000, 900W, Black/Silver
$84.00 in stock
1 used from $99.87
Oster Self-Cleaning Professional Juice Extractor, Stainless Steel Juicer, Auto-Clean Technology, XL Capacity
$99.84 in stock
15 used from $55.20
Mueller Austria Juicer Ultra 1100W Power, Easy Clean Extractor Press Centrifugal Juicing Machine, Wide 3" Feed Chute for Whole Fruit Vegetable, Anti-drip, Large, Silver
$49.99 in stock
3 used from $52.88
Stainless Steel Electric Juice Press-Citrus Juicer or Squeezer Masticating Machine w/ 160W Power, Handle & Cone for Orange, Lime, Pomegranate and Grapefruit and Lemon Fruit-NutriChef PKJCR305
3 used from $29.03
Juicer Wide Mouth Juice Extractor, Aicook Juicer Machines BPA Free Compact Fruits & Vegetables Juicer, Dual Speed Centrifugal Juicer with Non-drip Function, Stainless Steel Juicers Easy to Clean
$49.99 out of stock
14 used from $19.13