The Chef’n (Lemon) FreshForce Citrus Juicer uses a double gear system to get 20 percent more juice out of fruits with very little human power than all other regular manual juicers.
It means that thanks to that system, this manual juicer can boost the power when you squeeze the handles jointly to help you save more energy and time.
Features Chef’n (Lemon) FreshForce Citrus Juicer
You’ll not feel pain in your hands while squeegeeing with the tool. This function makes it distinguished from all others in the market.
Besides, the Chef’n (Lemon) FreshForce Citrus Juicer seems superior with its stainless steel and nylon build. Thus, it has extreme durability.
There’s no feeling that it’s losing its feature or becoming less stable after each use. The juicer simply fits in a 3″ high drawer with its compact size.
The filter does a great job when catching almost all seeds and pulp. With three models of different sizes, the Chef’n (Lemon) FreshForce Citrus Juicer can handle most mid-sized fruits like oranges and grapefruits.
Moreover, it’s safe to clean in the dishwasher. All in all, it’s simple to use, store, clean, and works efficiently with lemons and limes.
What we like
- It keeps drinking straight in a small stream into your cup or bowl. It does not splatter or get your hand sticky at all.
- Works excellent, insert half a cut lime or lemon upside down and squeeze it into a dry shell of itself
- It can clean up simply. I throw it into the dishwasher
- The seeds usually stay out of the juice. Sometimes they pop out when you open it, though
Read Next – TUKNON Lemon Squeezer Manual Lime Squeezer
What we don’t like
- The major drawback is its size. I’ve had no issue juicing lemons and limes, but a grapefruit half wouldn’t fit in this perfectly.
Read Next – Lemon Squeezer Stainless Steel Review
Chef’n FreshForce Citrus Press/Juicer Review
Read Next – ZULAY Metal Lemon Lime Squeezer/Juicer